YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
COVID-19 Protocols at Jump Start Physical Therapy and Training
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and self monitors their health.
- Temperature checks are in place.
- Proper hand hygiene is practiced.
- Staff wear an appropriate fitting mask.
- We request that all families self monitor and notify staff of any symptoms prior to a visit.
We appreciate your support during these difficult times.
How To Protect Yourself and Others
Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Find a vaccine.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Watch for Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19. Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness
Our concierge PT services comes to your home!
We serve our physical therapy pediatric patients all throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. We’ve worked with patients in Aventura, Miami Beach, Bal Harbour, Parkland, Weston, Southwest Ranches, Cooper City, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Tamarac, Wellington, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach and more!