How to Optimize the Benefits of Baby-Wearing
Find out why baby-wearing is good for both babies and parents, and how to do it safely. If you ask expecting parents to show you their baby registry, you will most likely see a baby carrier on their wish list. The practice of baby-wearing involves using a carrier, wrap or sling to keep your baby […]Read More
How to Encourage Baby to Sit Up: What a Pediatric PT wants Parents to Know
Sitting and When to Encourage this Activity Congratulations on your journey thus far! By now I imagine you have gotten the hang of floor time play, including tummy time, and have mastered playtime on your baby’s back, tummy, and each side. Your kiddo is getting bigger and stronger every day and more skills are emerging. […]Read More
Parent & Me Event with Linda Fruits @FruitsofMotherhood
Parent And Me Event with Mom Influencer @FruitsofMotherhood: What to Expect When brainstorming our Parent & Me Free Community event, we wanted to make sure the vibe was fun and real. We wanted parents to have fun, connect with each other and have their kids enjoy a space that was clean, fun and just cool! […]Read More
Giveaway: Over $400 in Prizes
Companies that are changing parenthood get together to pay it forward with over $400 in prizes! When you think of parenthood what comes to mind? Poop diapers? Sleepless nights? Tummy time and other baby motor and speech milestones? Mommy and Daddy self-care? Pediatric visits? We get it! And so do Melissa, Donnya, Mallory, Chelsea and […]Read More
The First 6 Months of Baby Milestones
Our hope is that after you read this article you will better understand an infant’s gross motor development in the first 6 months of life, how to help your kiddo engage in purposeful play to acquire their skills, and when to seek out assistance and why early intervention matters. The sooner you are able to jump-start your kiddos development, the better!Read More
Meet the Founder, Dr. Lindsey Bragg, PT, DPT
- Hello! I am Dr. Lindsey Bragg, PT, DPT and I am so excited you are here!
- THE CARE OF YOUR CHILD MATTERS and that is why I started Jump Start Physical Therapy and Training.
- At Jump Start, 100% of each visit is one-on-one with a Doctor in Physical Therapy (no aides, assistants or technicians).
- The quality of care is my utmost priority over the quantity of appointments scheduled.
- I have exceptional knowledge and handling skills in working with infants, toddlers and teen athletes!
- My approach is play-based which promotes positive and engaging treatment experiences for infants and toddlers.
- You will always have clear and accessible communication with a Doctor in Physical Therapy, who is vetted by me to ensure top quality.
- Cash prices always – say goodbye to insurance restrictions!
- We have treated hundreds of patients with torticollis, plagiocephaly (flat head), gross motor development delay, cerebral palsy.
- We have also treated orthopedic conditions such as back pain, knee pain, fractures, strains, and sprains.